Terms and Conditions
The following clause (1) applies specifically to Ghetto Car Pics / Ghetto Car Shopping Sites provided by us.
We may provide services directly or via a third party. Third party services may be subject to specific agreements as supplied by them. By applying or using any service offered by us you must agree to this agreement and any agreement of our third party suppliers.
1.2 Ghetto Car Pics / Ghetto Car Shopping Info setup
It is your responsibility to ensure that any Check Ghetto Car Shopping Info service is completed and error free before submitting. Quoted times for shipping and handling are estimates and we do not guarantee delivery within the quoted time frame. We may delay or refuse activation if:
• Payment is not cleared or received in full
• We believe the order, information or payment is fraudulent
• You have any funds outstanding with relation to any other account
• There is any other reason which we deem satisfactory
We may send notification of Ghetto Car Pics / Ghetto Car Shopping Info activation however:
• Your contact details must be correct and up to date
• This is not final word that your Ghetto Car Pics / Ghetto Car Shopping Info is fully active and ready for use, you must ensure the Ghetto Car Pics / Ghetto Car Shopping Info is fully functional
You release us of any claim arising from failed Ghetto Car Pics / Ghetto Car Shopping Info whether at fault of our system, our staff or any other factor out of our reasonable control.
1.3 Loss of service
We will endeavour to maintain network stability and satisfactory service levels, however:
• We may from time to time perform routine maintenance, service and upgrades. We will endeavour to act on such instances at the most convenient times and provide reasonable notice by any means we deem satisfactory
• We may experience outages beyond our control caused by any of the following; force majeure (any ‘act of god’ including those induced by negative human activities), war, invasion, act of hostilities, civil war, rebellion, military power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalism, governmental/quasi-governmental sanction, restraint, embargo, prohibition or intervention, blockage, labour dispute, general strike, lockout or failure of utilities (electricity, telephone, etc), failure of hardware (our hardware as well as third party), failure of software, failed software or hardware upgrade or any other failure as caused by Ghetto Cars, our suppliers or any third party
• We may, at our discretion provide notification of outages whether planned or unplanned
• Your payment to an advertising platform such as Google, MSN, or Yahoo may be extinguished and/or further payments may not go through. If we are aware of the shortage we will attempt to notify you through your choice of contact numbers. Please keep this data updated and consider what would happen on the weekends or holidays.
• You release us from any claim or potential claim with relation to outages and any loss of business/service suffered by you or any third party
If any payment due from you to us is not received by the due date, you authorise us to directly debit that payment using the credit card account details provided by you upon registration.
We are entitled to recover (on a full indemnity basis) any costs, fees and charges (including legal costs) incurred in recovering any amounts owing by you to Ghetto Cars. Without limitation to the above, we may charge an administration fee of $50.00 for any dishonoured cheques.
You acknowledge that should we not receive renewal payment prior to the date of expiry we reserve the right to suspend services immediately without notice. We may provide a 30 day grace period whereby we will hold your information and data on our servers. Should this period expire without payment we reserve the right to purge all data pertaining to your account with us.
1.5 Suspension and cancellation
We reserve the right to suspend/cancel any/all service, including all ad campaigns if:
• You have any outstanding invoice or account
• Your account is in dispute or dispute resolutions procedure, court order, judgement, findings or determination
• You fail to comply with any provision in this agreement or those referenced in this agreement
• There is evidence of fraudulent, illegal, defamatory, offensive activities, or any activity in breach of a third party’s rights
• We deem your use of our services may jeopardize the operation of the service, Ghetto Cars or our suppliers
• We deem any other reason as satisfactory to protect Ghetto Cars, our staff and/or our suppliers
Any suspension or cancellation is subject to our Refunds Policy (clause X of this agreement.
If your account is cancelled under this agreement:
• You must pay all outstanding charges to us immediately
• We may revoke/terminate any license issued to or by you in relations to the services as of the date of cancellation
• We may immediately delete all data held prior to cancellation
• We may perform any action without notice
1.6 Acceptable use policy
It is your responsibility at all times to:
• Use our service and services in a manner which does not violate any applicable laws or regulations
• Respect the conventions of the websites, ad platforms, or ad networks that you use
• Respect the legal protection afforded by copyright, trademarks, license rights and other laws to materials accessible via our service;
• Respect the privacy of others
• Use the service in a manner which does not interfere with or disrupt other network users, services or equipment; and
• Refrain from acts that waste resources or prevent other users from receiving the full benefit of our services
• Ensure your use of our services remains ethical and in accordance with accepted community standards
You must at all times comply with law. You will be in breach of this policy on violation of state, federal or international laws.
It is not acceptable to use our service(s) to:
• Violate copyright or other intellectual property rights;
• Store, use or distribute threatening, obscene or offensive advertisements
• Engage in electronic ‘trademark infringement’ or other forms of harassment such as using abusive or aggressive language in ads or landing pages
• Misrepresent or defame others
• Commit fraud
• Gain unauthorised access to any computing, information, or communications devices or resources, including but not limited to any machines accessible via the Internet
• Conduct any business or activity or solicit the performance of any activity that is prohibited by local laws
• Make an unauthorised transmission of confidential information or material protected by trade secrets
• Engage obscene speech or materials, this includes, advertising, transmitting, storing, posting, displaying or otherwise making available; child pornography, offensive sexual content or materials or any other obscene speech or material
• Post or transmit defamatory, harassing, abusive or threatening language
• Create, distribute or provide information/data regarding internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, pinging, flooding, mail-bombing or denial of service attacks;
• Facilitating a violation of this Acceptable Use Policy
• Perform any other action through utilization of any service which we deem unsatisfactory
• Attempt to do any of the above
You also agree not to attempt any of the following:
• Show or ask to show ads that are offensive to our staff or the internet viewers
• Any activity which causes the server to crash / restart
• Show ads at a large amount of time with little chance of clicking because of geographic or copy issues.
You agree that we may at our discretion and by order of any law enforcement agency disclose information relating to your account and use of services. We may also report any action we find in breach of this agreement, local, state, federal or international laws and cannot be held liable for any outcome resulting in our actions.
1.7 Liability and indemnity
You agree that we shall have no liability to you or any other person with respect to any loss of service, data, business, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages, including loss of profit/goodwill for any matter whether such liability is asserted on the basis of contract, tort, breach of warranties either expressed or implied.
You agree to defend, indemnify, save and hold us, our staff and suppliers from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable legal fee’s asserted against us, our agents, our clients, our offices and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided, performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by a customer, their agents and employees.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless against liabilities arising out of:
• Any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with Ghetto Cars
• Any material supplied by the customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights, legal and/or civil rights of a third party
• Any breach of any representation or warranty provided herein
• Any negligence or wilful misconduct by you
• Any allegation that your account infringes a third person’s copyright, trademark, or intellectual property right, or misappropriates a third person’s trade secrets
• Any defective products sold to customers from our server
By accessing any ad service hosted on our ad network you understand, agree and are bound to this indemnification and any other indemnification mentioned in our service agreement and agreements referenced to therein.
Should we be notified of pending legal action or intention to seek legal advice, we may seek written confirmation from you concerning your obligation to indemnify Ghetto Cars. Failure to provide such confirmation may be considered a breach of this agreement.
We cannot be held responsible for any damages your business/operation may suffer. We provide no warranties, expressed or implied, for service we provide. Nor do we guarantee your ad copy or edited content will be error free on our servers. We are not responsible for loss of data resulting from delays, software incompatibility, hardware or software issues, outages, failed deliveries and any service interruption caused by Ghetto Cars, our employees or our suppliers.
Should any part of this policy be made invalid by relevant legislation, the remainder of the policy shall remain in force.